Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FOUNDATIONS and stuff.

So I have began studying a bachelor of visual arts (specialization) at Uni SA City west.
So this takes up alot of the time that I have to put into my own work... so here is some of the work I have been producing in Uni.
Copper 'monster' brooch.


found object bracelet, (made from empty pill packets)




Torn lace curtain 'coocoon'. The piece was about defining space.

 Sandblasted 'dick jar'
(ha ha. i'll never be above a good dick and balls.)



Sketches from drawing class with James Dodd, im not great at still life so I sort of made up my own thing.. ha ha, it's all good though.


Claes Oldenburg influenced wineglass soft sculpture... to give an idea of scale I can stand inside the bowl part of the wineglass... The lining has been stained with cheap cab-merlot... it still smells AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment